Scar Therapy Treatment
Expert Scar Therapy Treatment in Leytonstone, London & Chelmsford, Essex
How does it help?
Restore Scar Therapy can stimulate your scar and the underlying tissue, reducing symptoms related to surgery or injury. This may include pain, sensitivity or numbness, limited range of movement or tightness, pulling or puckering, fibrous scar tissue, or scar adhesions. Utilizing specialist scar massage and fascial techniques at the right pace and pressure for you, along with providing self-care advice for scar maintenance at home.
Ideally, book a Restore Scar Therapy appointment within the first 6-12 months after surgery or injury. Treatment is effective for older scars too; it’s never too late to benefit from scar treatment.
Contact us and book an appointment today!
Which Scars Can Benefit from ScarWork?
Unlock the healing potential of ScarWork for various scars, promoting recovery and well-being. Our gentle and effective therapy is suitable for:
- Abdominal Surgeries: Abdominoplasty, Gall bladder removals, C-sections, Hysterectomy, Appendectomy, Bowel surgery, Keyhole surgery for Endometriosis, and more
- Cosmetic Procedures: Breast augmentation
- Cancer Surgeries: Mastectomy, Lumpectomy, Drainage sites
- Joint Replacements: Hip and knee replacements
- Cardiac Interventions: Open heart surgeries
- Spinal Surgeries: Spinal surgeries
- Extremity Surgeries: Foot or ankle surgeries, Hand, wrist, or arm surgeries
- Other Procedures: Lipoma removal
- Injuries sustained from road traffic accidents
For effective ScarWork on various scars, trust our specialised therapy. Whether post-surgery, cancer treatment, or injury-related, our gentle approach enhances recovery. Explore our scar therapy services today!
Book a session with our Scar Therapy Practitioner for effective ScarWork. Our specialised therapy is suitable for various scars, promoting recovery and well-being.
Contact us today for an appointment!
U Go Physio is a registered member of the following
Fill out the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible
What people say about us
Get In Touch
Contact U Go Physio to schedule a personalized physiotherapy home-based session or visit our London clinic for comprehensive care that caters to your specific needs.